I was nominated for this award by Petrel41 from Dear kitty. Some blog Thank you so much!!!
Much thanks to you, for being so kind as to nominate me. My fellow readers and visitors, if you have not checked out his blog yet, I recommend doing so. 😊
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Answering to Petrel41
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Its from India, USA is second
2. What is your favourite sport?
Cricket…i love it😍😍
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
Nothing yet!! But when my blog got 100 followers it really felt very happy, i know that it was not so big following but what i do is to find happiness in small things. THATS WHY I WAS HAPPY AND IT WAS SPECIAL.
4. What is your favourite quote?
My favourite quote:-
I love reading quotes, and i read too much motivational quotes but if i have to choose one i will choose this..
“Quotes are nothing unless you do”
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Obviously Physics, this blog is all about PHYSICS.😊😊
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I have tried Guitar once(however don’t know how to play it😉😉) afterthat, and have tried Tabla when i was in primary school but a cant play it properly.
had a great time writing this award post and answering those questions… So, I ask the same questions to my nominees.